About the Course
Current legislation requires employers to provide training to staff in the actions to be taken in the event of a fire. This course covers the essentials required to meet this legislation. Candidates will the role of fire warden/marshall should attend this course, and will benefit from knowledge of the following topics:
Understand the Fire Triangle and be able to assess and tackle small fires.
- What fire is and how it spreads
- Preventing fires occurring
- Controlling the effects if they start
- Means of extinguishing fires
- Role of a fire warden/fire marshal
- Emergency procedures/escape plan
- Evacuation of people with disabilities
- Demonstration of fire extinguishers
- A4 and pocket size certificate are awarded.
Delivered by SFAT ref RN1991 for all training enquiries
MAKE ENQUIRY »