[community interest company SCO 421677 ]
A modern approach to promoting the wellbeing of others
The main beneficiaries are people with learning and other disabilities however, families and broader sectors of society can also make use of our services such as secure online shopping facility which markets healthcare & safety products used in every day life.
Our objectives are to provide services that meet the needs of the people we support in specific areas that are critical to them and to respond to the significant delivery changes taking place in the 3rd sector.
By using commercial activity to help create revenue ensures our long term sustainability and provides a working environment which has partners and likeminded people working together on behalf of their communities improving their quality of life and making a real difference.
The strands of services include:
- First Aid Courses specific to 3rd sector
- Manual Handling
- Fire Safety & other courses specific to 3rd sector
- Risk Assessment
- Respite offers
- Recreational activities & Holiday breaks
- Secure online shopping
- Interactive website incl` advertising opportunities
- Care staff directory
- Staff mandatory training
- Employ-Ability training for 3rd sector
- Support Brokerage - staff management
- Innovative Benefit Checker - www.turn2us.org.uk